Monday, July 27, 2009

4 WHOLE MONTHS! Woweee ......

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender. thebump.com (We are waiting!)

I am not sure how they figure out the whole fruit comparison thing. Maybe wherever they are from they have HUGE avocados.

How far along? 16 (Happy 4 months today!)
WeeksWeight Gain? 2 pounds (the fudge pops may have not registered yet. :)
Baby's Heartbeat: 156 (at 12 weeks)
Maternity clothes? I cleaned out my closet this weekend - um ... I have no clothes left. Shopping spree soon!
Movement: Waiting patiently...
Food cravings: Still making them up. Treated myself to Blue Bell Fudge pops. YUM!
Gender: Not sure ...
Labor Signs: Heck no.
Belly Button in or out? Stay IN!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach ... and my clothes fitting.
What I am looking forward to: Everything!
Weekly Wisdom: Baby furniture is in and put together. I read tons of reviews on the stuff before we ordered it ... if it got a bad review it was b/c the woman tried to assemble when she was 9 months. HELLO!? Why would you do that? Order and assemble early when you can still move.
Milestones: We bought a new car ... actually a mommy-mobile. It's a Chevy Traverse ... way cool! We love it. Weird ... now we have a room full of baby furniture, a bigger car, and we are told we are going to have a baby in 5 months. Crazy!
Daddy to-be thoughts/comments: He loves the new furniture ... especially "how it all matches." Good thing I didn't order different color stuff. ;)

1 comment: