Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14 weeks and counting ...

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

I thought these questions were cute. I borrowed them from a friend's site, who borrowed them from a friend's site. :) Nice.

How far along? 14 Weeks
Weight Gain? 2 pounds
Baby's Heartbeat: 156 (at 12 weeks)
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I do have to keep my pants unbuttoned.
Movement: Waiting patiently...
Food cravings: Not really, so I am making them up ... ice cream and hamburgers!
Gender: Not sure ...
Labor Signs: Uhh ... no.
Belly Button in or out? Still the same
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: Everything!
Weekly Wisdom: Not so wise yet
Milestones: I can see the baby bump
Daddy to-be thoughts: At the ultrasound he couldn't believe that the baby had arms and legs and a big ol head and ... was moving! He asked lots of questions ... it was way too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment