Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Going Back ....

The posts may be a wee bit out of order ... but I finally am putting pictures up. Matthew and I found out about our new little one while on vacation in Vegas. It was the day before Mother's Day. The next day at Mass they had a blessing for all mothers. It was awesome. We were still in shock!

This is only 2 of the 3 tests I took. Just to make sure. :)

We are on a 20 passenger plane to Atlantis ... and no one knows but us! :)

We waited until the 2nd night to announce the big news (the first night, Matthew had to drink double ... I was fake drinking!). As you can see, mom is still in shock and can't believe I didn't tell her ... and dad needed a beer! :)

I have always wondered what it was like for pregnant women when people touch their tummy all the time. Now I know. A little strange in the early stages, because you just feel fat. I think it will be different when I have a big belly.

Happy Daddys!
Happy Mommys!



Such a fabulous place!


1 comment: