Tuesday, January 5, 2010

39 Weeks .... and counting!

Well ... 39 weeks and still no baby! The appointments have been every week so far and I look forward to them. At 36 and 38 weeks I was dilated but not a single contraction. My appt on Monday was uneventful - no changes. My doctor expected to see me NYE weekend, but ... nope. So - this baby and God have a little plan, we just don't know what it is yet.

I am just keeping busy this week and waiting patiently. I laugh at women who try all of the tricks to make baby come sooner - eat mexican, eat pineapple, walk a ton, etc.! They don't work ... but, don't think I didn't try them too! HA! Pineapple was on sale at HEB. :)

Everything is ready to go. Baby is still kicking around in there - enjoying the nice warm space for a bit longer. Our due date is the 11th and if baby doesn't come by the 18th ... we will be induced. Hopefully baby will decide to join us before then. Please keep us in your prayers during the next few weeks of the unknown.

We did take maternity pictures a few weeks ago and that was fun. Here are a few.









We had a great time taking these pictures. Now we will know what we looked like when our first little miracle was born.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so cute Steph! I'm so excited that ya'll will soon be able to hold your little one in your arms. Hands down the best feeling in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I want to see the rest of the pics!

    ReplyDelete